- To raise awareness about the role of employers associations within the live performance sector
- To strengthen capacity of small or emerging employers organisations, to encourage cross-national exchange, to further support the creation of new associations and to encourage the integration of existing sectoral employers associations in the European social dialogue
- To increase knowledge and deepen reflection on the role and meaning of employers, on specific issues of change which impact the live performance sector and in this way identify innovative practices or new ways of cooperation in social dialogue and as such also contribute to the public debate on a European pillar of social rights
- To award activities of employers and in particular associations, which contribute to the sustainability of the sector, which showcase innovative ways of association management, and which demonstrate good practices in relation to EU goals on employment and social affairs and skills.
- Increased involvement in European social dialogue through strengthened capacity of employers associations.
- Increased knowledge on specific themes in relation to industrial relations.
- Visibility of activities of associations and recognition of the employers association to the sector.
- Final report and a roadmap including possible future actions with the aim to ensure sustainability of employers associations and to have a leveraging effect on the social dialogue.