Pearle* 2018 Awards – BtS edition
Designed to highlight and celebrate the role of employers associations that normally undertake their activities ‘behind the stage’, the aim of these Awards is to serve as a source of inspiration for other associations as well as to increase their visibility in their own respective countries as well as internationally. On this occasion the Awards will also recognize the capacity of an individual organization in the field of Cultural Heritage.
The Award winners will be announced at a high-profile event taking place on 22nd November, 2018 at the Bozar Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels.
Call for Applications is now open!
Submission deadline is Wednesday, 12th September 2018 at 23:59 CEST
Who can apply
- European Employers Associations in the Live Performance sector, whether or not they are members of Pearle
- European Informal Employers Associations who have participated or have confirmed future participation in the Behind the Stage project
- Individual organisations belonging to a Pearle member who would like to apply for the Spotlight on Heritage in Culture and the Arts Award
Award categories for employers associations
- Cooperation Award
- Diversity & Equal Opportunities Award
- Skills/Training/ Lifelong Learning Award
- Social Dialogue/Collective Bargaining Award
- Sustainable Development Award
Award category for individual associations
- Spotlight on Heritage in Culture and the Arts Award: a special award for an individual organisation’s outstanding achievement
To learn more about the different award categories, please refer to the Pearle 2018 Awards Categories
To learn more about the Individual Associations Award, please refer to the Pearle 2018 Award_Individual Associations
To learn if your organisation is eligible for an award, or to learn how to apply, please refer to the document Pearle 2018 Awards_Rules_Eligibility
To apply, please download and fill in all its parts the Pearle 2018 Awards_Application Form
Submit your application as a PDF file titled “Organisation Name_ Pearle2018Awards”
All applications must be submitted via email to the attention of Cristina Ward, email@example.com, by Wednesday, 12th September 2018 at 23:59 CEST
For any query contact Cristina Ward, Project Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org